|Too early to play black jack:)|
I've yet to figure out the orphanage schedule. One day, we're allowed to visit in a room, another day we're pushed outside. Yesterday afternoon, we showed up at 4pm, she came out dazed with a cookie, and then we were told to dress her for outside. We're going with the flow, but if it gets too cold outside, we've been going back inside for the last half of of our visits.
We met our lawyer on Wednesday, saw her Thursday, and today she had her baby. Our translator is due the first of May, but they both have assured us that our process will go on, regardless of their status:) Your prayers for our paperwork process are coveted.
Our translator calls the taxi for us and to pick us up, twice a day. We looked into the bus, but we'd need to transfer buses mid-route. Our cyrillic reading nor speaking is that good. It's about $5 each way and takes 30 minutes by taxi to reach her orphanage.
The weather continues to be rainy and cold, but the forecast this weekend shows Sun. Tomorrow, we'll be exploring this City By The Sea to capture its essence, head to the Opera, and see its beauty.
What a way to spend this one, precious, and wild life we have been given. Thanks, Mary Oliver for your words.
P.S. Andy has been amazing at capturing Sarah's beauty from behind his lens. Very blessed!