Tell me what it is you want to do with your one wild and precious life? -mary oliver

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Off We Go...

We are heading to Myrtle Beach and Oak Island for vacation.  Andy found a great deal on airline tickets, so we are flying and then renting a car once we get down there.  Packing has been interesting as my goal has been to pack all carry-ons, and not check a bag.  (I refuse to pay check-in fees!!!!) We are almost finished packing and I think we'll be able to do it. 

Since I need to log-in for my sign language class on Mondays, we'll be taking a computer and I'll be posting updates throughout the week. 

Keep Smiling!!
P.S.  Check out Addy's braid.  I finally learned how this summer!!  Her front tooth has been hanging on by a thread.  I was hoping that it would fall out by vacation, but no such luck.  She's hoping the Tooth Fairy follows her to NC this week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment