Tell me what it is you want to do with your one wild and precious life? -mary oliver

Friday, August 6, 2010

Back To School Campout

Last year, Andy began a tradition with the kids that he would take them on a campout before school begins.  I normally begin a few days before them, so it's a perfect opportunity.  This year, due to scheduling conflicts, he decided this weekend was the only time to get it in.  We kept it a surprise until 3pm today, but they knew something was up because I was packing them a bag.

They left around 4:10 and by 4:15, I was taking a nap.  Austin had difficulty choosing which pets he was going to take because they all wanted to sleep with a Human:).  His words, not mine.  So, he took 2 and left one for me.  They stopped at Pizza Hut for dinner and ordered  enough for lunch tomorrow.  Thanks to Andy's cell phone, I have a picture to share!  I am very blessed that I am married to a wonderful man who loves and wants to create memories with his children.  This is his time and he cherishes it.  I love you, Andy!!

Tonight, I went to Marshalls and found new rugs for the bathroom, and ordered takeout from my favorite Chinese place, Pei Wei!!!
Tomorrow will be my back to school beauty day:  wake up, grab a Starbucks, get my end of summer pedicure, shop in some new stores in Powell, meet a friend for lunch in Delaware, get my hair done, and then who knows what....  The possibilities are endless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment