Tell me what it is you want to do with your one wild and precious life? -mary oliver

Saturday, December 24, 2011

From Our Hearts To Yours

Our year has been abundantly blessed by our firecracker, Sarah.  She has wrapped herself around all of our hearts and those she meets on her merry way.
As we nestled our children in their beds this Christmas Eve, I am so very thankful that I am given a front row seat to the miracle show of Sarah's life.  Experiencing her firsts is an amazing way to live this wild, and precious life.
Tomorrow when she experiences her first Christmas, the reason we have this special day, and the love of her family, I will watch her excitement and embrace these special times, capturing them with my camera and my mind's heart.
From our family to yours, may you have a blessed Christmas day.

No comments:

Post a Comment