Tell me what it is you want to do with your one wild and precious life? -mary oliver

Friday, July 9, 2010

Finally...

After months of wiggling this tooth, Addyson's front tooth came out.  Tuesday evening, it began bleeding profusely and she was wigging out, crying and screaming.  She's never seen so much blood before, but wouldn't let Andy or I pull on it.  The past two days, it was hanging on by a thread.

We went to the pool this evening and ran through Wendy's for sandwiches.  She was playing with it, when Austin grabbed her arm to get her attention.  The tooth flew across the seat and she had trouble finding it.  Now, they are both singing, "All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth..."  Much relief in the Archer household!!   She has an astute theory that the Tooth Fairy takes the teeth that fall out and puts them in little babies when they grow new teeth.  Sort of recycling teeth for the good...I guess that's one way to make a difference:)

No comments:

Post a Comment